1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear wife Kathie died this morning.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
So sorry to hear this Richard. I know you did everything you could. May God have mercy on you and give you peace.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I know how you feel. My older sister died 32 years ago on May 19, 1988. If I think about her and about how she died too long, it's like it was yesterday. The loss of one so dear never heals. We just learn to live with that loss...

·
23,845 Posts
Richard, I've been texting you back and forth, and talkin to you and occasionally Kathie for many years. Kathie, like my Linda had an obviously sweet personality.
Both would have to have, to put up with the likes of you and me.
When dad died, I told mom, Linda, and the kids that dad was most likely playing dominos with my grandpa's right then.

Richard, when your time comes, she'll be "runnin" ta meet you, and shes now got all the answers to all of her questions. And likely yours.

Stay strong brother, we're still prayin for ya.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
My condolences, I wish you well through your grieving.

·
Premium Member
5,142 Posts
Richard I am truly sorry to hear of your loss I know as close as you two were it will be very hard for you. One piece of advice I will give you, if she was on hospice care and they offer grief counseling take it. It was offered to me when I lost my wife almost 3 years ago and I passed on it I now wish I had gone to some of the sessions It is hard to deal with on your own. will be praying for you.

Deaconllb

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Richard;
My heart goes out to you and everyone in your circle of loved ones.. In just 4 days, it will be the third year since my Barbara went home to be with her Lord and Savior.

Time doesn't cancel your loss, but it will mitigate the pain to some degree. Rest in the Lord, for he is your rock !

Remember this; "we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord."

New King James Version (2 Cor 5:8)

·
Premium Member
16,456 Posts
Ooh no Richard.

I am so so sorry to read this. Ooh man..

Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.

Im so Very very sorry.

Brian

·
Premium Member
9,696 Posts
Richard, her suffering is over and she's at peace....perhaps now you too can find some peace.

Pete

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Richard,

I am so sorry for your loss. Lean on God and your loved ones at this time. Cherish her memory and the fact that you will be united with her again one day soon.

I'm praying for God's grace in this hardest of times for you!

Rod

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Richard, I am sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you brother.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Richard,

You have my thoughts and prayers on the loss of your lovely bride. Please let me know if there is anything ng I can do to help ease your pain.

Tom

·
2,565 Posts
Richard, I am so sorry to hear this. You are both in my thoughts.

Larry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts