Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a new Knight this year. I was planning on getting on getting one of the new discs with the longer barrels but have also looked at the rolling blocks. What are peoples thoughts here on the rolling block, and does anyone know if the rolling block uses the same same stock as the revolution?

Thanks,

Brad

·
Registered
367 Posts
I looked at the rolling block and bought a disc instead. I hated that folding hammer. I think the rolling block is a great gun but my personal preference was for the disc. They should all shoot great with a developed load so personal preference has a lot to do with your selection.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking that the rolling block would be easier to clean. To those who have rolling blocks are they easy to clean?

·
Registered
606 Posts
;) Howdy! I have the new Knight KRB rifle. It is exactly what I was looking for. The double safety is a big plus. It is not hard to clean, you just have to remove the breech plug with a tool that is provided. Ease of priming is another plus. Fairly accurate right out of the box.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
poncaguy said:
Very accurate and easy to clean..........really like mine.
Agreed. Very easy to clean. I use the cheap T/c hollow points and black sabots to get all new ML I buy around the bulls eye before sending expensive rounds down range to find pet load. First four shots at fiftey yards boresighted by looking down barrel left one large ragged hole. I always start at 90 grains 3f. Cannot wait to play with premium bullets.

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
lawson said:
Does anyone else have an opinion on the new knight rolling block versus the disc?
I like Knight rifles, and I like the disc a lot. Knight's older models are very attractive and accurate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts