Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that I want one of the Green Mountain Limited Edition rifles, so I have to make some room for it. I had to decided between this and my Disc Elite. Oh well... This is the new KRB 7 .50 cal Rolling Block rifle. Blued/synthetic. I've fired less than 50 rounds in it. I will call it 98% condition, just because it's been fired and cleaned a couple of times. Never been in the field, just to the range. I have the box and papers, etc, for the gun. It also has the Knight one piece weaver style scope rail on it. It sell for $299 at the local Bass Pro Shops, but I didn't pay that much for it, and neither will you. I haven't tried any conicals in it, but it's supposed to be a good gun for them. Accuracy with sabots has been ok with loads of 100 gr or less, 3" or so at 100 yds. Priced at $200 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Knight Rolling Block .50 KRB7 for sale....

If I can get hold of the camera my wife bought me for x-mas (that's her camera now and I never see) I'll try to get a pic posted. I am in Northern KY, below Cincinnati,OH. By the way, I think that she's getting a Green Mountain Limited Edition for x-mas this year. ;D

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts
Re: Knight Rolling Block .50 KRB7 for sale....

Please mark the item sold/SPF as requested in the Classified rules. ;)

Tim

Moderators will NO LONGER delete ads after item has sold so please edit subject line to note items have sold or traded. Do NOT just make a new post to the thread stating they are sold. [/color]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts