Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this, hadn't heard much from him lately and wanted to share, hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I see the video is pretty new less than a week old or so. So the hypothetical stuff they are trying to do (move the DNA samples out of Peru to America in order to test them) are still being considered by the government down there. Not yet resolved whether it will be allowed.

·
Registered
16,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think it dates to 2014 for the video, and i know Lloyd Pye had a smaller skull, again without the sutures from a human, as we know it, skull, another thing he spoke of was how the smaller skull wasn't made of bone, it was more like dental enamel.
Thanks for the response, he gave a lot of info in a hurry, the way I like it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
The video moves along snappily with a new slide every 20 seconds or so. Yeah I see now it was 2014. I am guessing they did not get a DNA sample that showed an unidentified species. The ending got quite an ovation with the observation about the end times that Nephilimization produced an evil incarnate race, which is why the eternal damnation was so severe. Especially how it is tied together with the Giants in Canaan in the preJudges era, hence Joshua's proscribing them to annihilation. The enemy was not human, but evil incarnate.

·
Registered
16,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and the Levant, how they left, but came over here? Seems to explain much about what is found here.
I liked that too, where he had way too much information and so little time he needed to impart a lot in a hurry, we can do something like that with the settings on you tube, grandson showed me how to set the speeds faster to absorb the info in a shorter time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts