Graybeard Outdoors banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Vertical Scope is updating all of their forums and there is MANY. This same post comes up on all of them. I suspect a "very small" percentage will leave permanently not wanting to adapt but most will just cut back for a time until they reach a comfort level with it. There are advantages to the new platform. But another thing I think forums in general are "very slowly" losing their luster, becoming a little worn, not as exciting as some other newer platforms. And of course some will always take the opportunity to become increasingly brazen anonymous keyboard bullies.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Posts are down on most blogs. With having to watch what you say these days people are shutting up. You think the left won't look for enemies if they win in November? You think the government doesn't have programs that scan the web for key words? Post at your own risk.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Posts are down on most blogs. With having to watch what you say these days people are shutting up. You think the left won't look for enemies if they win in November? You think the government doesn't have programs that scan the web for key words? Post at your own risk.

LOL

Reactions: Mule 11

·
Registered
558 Posts
I am a Administrator on one of the other Vertical Scope sites and like tundragriz said, some didn't like the new format but we didn't lose any members. Our postings may be up a little from before now. I have never been one to worry about the government keeping an eye on what I post as I have never been a radical person such as some are.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I am a Administrator on one of the other Vertical Scope sites and like tundragriz said, some didn't like the new format but we didn't lose any members. Our postings may be up a little from before now. I have never been one to worry about the government keeping an eye on what I post as I have never been a radical person such as some are.
Well. That explains the problem...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts