Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a .308 ultra about 7 yrs, but am brand new here so bear with me please. I love my rifle, but want to shave some weight, would switching to a synthetic help enough to notice or not? I am a little iffy about changing anything on a consistent sub MOA shooter, so I want it to be worth it.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

thanks so much for the feedback. what about the tamer stock? will it fit, and will the shell holder adjust to hold my .308 shells? it looks pretty cool, and if it works would be real "handi".

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for so much info MSP. stocks are cinnamon lam. wouldn't trade em though, too much of a pack rat. right now I have three 10/22 stocks and 1 10/22 go figure? anyway, I had considered the survivor stock, but it doesn't seem as slick looking as the tamer, but Im sure the pack rat in me would love the survivor stock. how much room is actually in there? and what about the forearm?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.