Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out my Wyoming Non resident elk and deer licenses. Uffda, I about need to hire a lawer to explain it to me. Seem to get a little more complicated each year.

Guess it ain't really that bad, I'm just whining a little.

Hud

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Bu then you'd need a person to explain whatn the lawyer said, and a banker to pay them both... :eek:

·
Registered
501 Posts
...and pretty soon we'd have made ourselves a new little town, complete with its own economy. You see, the lawyer would have to have a secretary to actually talk to you. The banker would have to have tellers and stockholders. All these folks would have kids, so we'd need a school, a teacher, a principal, a school board, a janitor, a bus driver, a cafeteria worker, a mailman to deliver all their mail....

Amazing the capital generated by just a little bit of red tape in a deserted state like WY. :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
I opened this thread "Need Lawyer" 'cause I thought you were looking for a new target...sounded like fun, "lawyer shooting". :grin:
Bill

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now guys, don't be that way! There are good lawyers out there. I saw one walking down the street with Elvis! :) :roll: It's the 98% that are the bad ones that gives the rest a bad name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts