Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me were I can get LBT lube? Is LBT still in business?
Can you still get his molds?
Thanks in advance Walt

·
Registered
198 Posts
lbt lube

his wife runs it-#1-602-634-4300?i got his book in dec 02 they had lube at that time,his moulds only for big bucks on ebay :cry: they are not being produced at this time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
L.B.T. LUBE

:wink: call this # if that otherone doesn't work (208-267-3588) i just talked to judy smith and she has lube and also veral is home once inawhile and he has put together some hardness testers so she has 3 or 4 to sell right now! :wink:

·
Registered
76 Posts
That LBT Blue Lube, IMO, is the best out there. Hands Down, if you are looking for higer velocities with lower pressure, without leading.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I totally agree with the other posts. This lube is some of best I've used. I go 10 sticks and few months back and plan to reorder soon.

Turk

·
22,963 Posts
ive used it for quite a while and i havent found any comercial lubes that are any better. I been fooling around with felix lube and billy marrs (the moderator of this forum) lubes lately with great results too.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
LBT Lube

No question about it, LBT Blue is the best out there!! I highly recommend buying some and trying it if you haven't yet!! I've been using it for almost 10 years and don't touch anything else for smokeless.
:p Not to mention that the Smiths could use the business I'm sure. I hope that they get back into the mould business, a craftsman who is surely missed by many.

My opinion,
Graycg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts