Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard a few rumors that LBT may coming back. Anyone hear or know about this?

Thanks,

Turk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Veral is in a halfway house for another month. Last I heard he hasn't decided whether or not to go back in the mold business.

·
Registered
9 Posts
He could probably get on with just about any mould company if he wanted to. I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to get back into it, he definitely knows moulds and cast bullets better than taxes!

I had heard a rumor a while back that he was going to work for one of the custom mould companies and I wrote them asking if it were true but they didn't even have the decency to answer my letter. Don't ask which one it was, I don't remember now. I may have to go through my emails now and see if I can find that letter.

oklahomaman.

·
23,766 Posts
quote off another forum

This is a quote off another forum I was given a phone number by a gentleman against whom I was bidding (and to whom I lost) for an LBT lead hardness tester. We both bid more than was a reasonable amount. Afer the auction conculuded I recieved an email from the winner. He had been given the number, also after the auction, by someone else. I called the number 1-208-267-3588 which was answered as "LBT" I asked for a catalog, which I was told would be forth comming. I was told that they would have moulds back in production in the next two weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts