Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The source document: Stopping the Coup: The 2020 Guide

Good old lefties, plotting to take two Governors (WI and VA) hostage, killing a grandfather out supporting the Police ... seems when things don't go their way, they resort to violence, since John Wilkes Booth.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
What’s your problem? It’s just another peaceful protest... I say if they won’t go to work to stop our country from going on in any direction, fire em and keep them out by real force not the sissy crap they use. If they block highways or loot or burn and pillage. Shoot em...

·
Premium Member
9,741 Posts
Leftist ideology cannot stand on its own, it relies on lies and force

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Interesting how ShutDownDC has already determined that if Trump wins, it cannot have been the result of a legitimate election. They've already signaled that the will of the people is irrelevant, as are just and fair elections - if the results don't turn out their way, they will pitch a violent fit.

Biden says the only way he could lose is if there was tampering; Clinton has told him not to concede a Trump Victory. They've even wargamed it at the DNC:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Clinton thought she would win automatically. If she would have won and if Biden wins, we're on the way to becoming another Venezuela, Somalia, Chad or Yemen...

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
What the Leftist don't understand, they will lose a civil war, us conservatives are the ones with guns...

·
Registered
1 Posts
We conservatives may seem to have all the guns and ammo for now. If the Lefties take over, first of all, whatever guns and ammo we have right now is all we're going to get. Unlike other civil wars around the world, there will be no external re-supply from friendlies. We'll be on our own. Period.

Second, consider all the Soros and ChiCom organizational, logistical and financial backing supporting the rioters and looters we have already seen. We have no idea how many shipping containers full of arms and ammo, including RPG's and mortars, plus communications gear and generators, are already pre-positioned around the country, waiting to be opened and their contents distributed to those who want to bring our country down in a civil war.

And don't forget just how vulnerable our own power grid really is, and how easily it can be taken down with just a few strategic hits.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
We conservatives may seem to have all the guns and ammo for now. If the Lefties take over, first of all, whatever guns and ammo we have right now is all we're going to get. Unlike other civil wars around the world, there will be no external re-supply from friendlies. We'll be on our own. Period.

Second, consider all the Soros and ChiCom organizational, logistical and financial backing supporting the rioters and looters we have already seen. We have no idea how many shipping containers full of arms and ammo, including RPG's and mortars, plus communications gear and generators, are already pre-positioned around the country, waiting to be opened and their contents distributed to those who want to bring our country down in a civil war.

And don't forget just how vulnerable our own power grid really is, and how easily it can be taken down with just a few strategic hits.
Most of us hope that they have the best equipment, medical supplies and food money can buy...

·
Registered
680 Posts
True resistance takes organization.
1. Personnel
2. Intelligence
3. Training
4. Supply
Success is very difficult without those, and other factors. How many are willing to ACTUALLY participate?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Well if your talkin about the democraps ya can delet #2 and 3 from the list...

·
Super Moderator
10,902 Posts
Put me in Coach. I'm old, shoot straight, cantankerous, willing, the sight of human bodies doesn't get my undies in a bunch, and while I take as many of 'em to their graves, have the regret of but one life to lose. In the inspirational words of

General James Mattis said:
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."

"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
General George Patton said:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other ******* die for his.

·
Registered
52 Posts

I'm hoping they get good equipment if it comes to it. Training and will to fight beats equipment.
That and theres a whole generation of guys and gals who got more than a basic indoctrination into coin(COunterINsurgency) tactics

·
Registered
2 Posts
Put me in Coach. I'm old, shoot straight, cantankerous, willing, the sight of human bodies doesn't get my undies in a bunch, and while I take as many of 'em to their graves, have the regret of but one life to lose. In the inspirational words of
And between the two of us we'll have ammo to share with others.

·
Super Moderator
10,902 Posts
Welcome to the GBO Forums neighbor! This is where we "talk smack", but don't have to prove it - just yet. The SR46 seed is in the ground and germinating quite nicely. Rich L. is going up today, still bow season for deer/(hog anytime), in an attempt to take...we shall see.

Now, back to making some ammo and accurizing a couple of guns, one with a new scope, another from scratch as a new-to-me rifle and scope combo. You bring yours. I'll bring mine. The W. Road is seeded, but we can dodge some plants as we blast our way into a new Presidency. Four more years Making America Great Again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts