Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to either buy a Bushnell Trophy 4-12 from a friend at work or to buy the Legend series 4-12. I have read a lot of info on both but can't really deicide what the Legend has to offer over the trophy other than the Legend states "91% light transmission".
Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have had an old trophy 3-9 since 92 ona 30/06..It has been a great scope with no problems and the rifle has been shot alot..The only thing really lacking is the eye relief when compared to my leupolds ..At least double on my 2-7x33 vx-2.But you may not need that much eye relief,I don't on my/06..For the money it has been a fantastic buy for me..I do not know about the legend scopes however,,..The legend binocs are fantastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Butler,

I am also mounting mine on a 30.06. I am also considering the 3-10x40 Elite 3200 on opticzone for $169.00 but there are not any specs listed for it and it is not listed on the Bushnell website so I am not even sure it is available. It seems to be a great deal.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have a 3200 3x9-40 on my 300 WSM no problems .
Good light transmission, clear any kind of weather due to the rain guard coating and doesn't fog up unless you breathe on the lens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.