Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went looking for a scope for a new rifle project this AM. Leupold is always one of my top choices. Cabelas has VX-II 3-9x40 on sale for $239 + $10 rebate + free shipping. I oughta by a dozen...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Their add is misleading. The $10 rebate is actually on mounts you have to buy for the scope but it doesn't say which mounts. Bases or rings or both??? It is still a great deal. I bought a 3-9 a few weeks ago.
Scott

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
"
Scott said:
Their add is misleading. The $10 rebate is actually on mounts you have to buy for the scope but it doesn't say which mounts. Bases or rings or both??? It is still a great deal. I bought a 3-9 a few weeks ago.
Scott
"
I respectfully disagree. I just cashed a $10.00 check they sent me for the purchase of a VXll 3-9AO I bought from Cabelas a few weeks ago. The rebate coupon IS a bit misleading. Send yours in if you bought a scope. I'm just kickin' myself in the donkey because I screwed around and they sold out of the Bushnell 3200 and 4200 deals during the first couple days of the 4 day sale.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Lloyd,

Easy solution, just buy riflescopes to give everybody for Christmas.... ;)

Regards,

·
24,155 Posts
If i could afford that much on everyone i would be worried about picking another up for myself ;)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Check out Leupold's custom shop site. There are very few scopes listed. Several lines are up for a change. The VX-2 is one of them. Keep watch for more sales.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Leupold rifle scopes on sale at Cabelas - UPDATE

Checked again tonight and they've sweetened the deal so I pulled the trigger:

Leupold VX-II 3-9x40 (regularly $329.99 - widely available for $299.99 on the net, though)

$239.99 - Sale Price
- 20.00 - Save $20 on orders over $150
- 25.00 - Apply for Cabelas credit card and get $25 Cabelas Bucks
-----------
- 10.00 - Rebate that tobster says I'll be able to get
-----------

They also threw in free shipping. Quite a savings for 5 minutes to fill out credit app & another 5 to print, fill out and mail rebate form

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.