Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that their guy was given the office of presidency. More and more democrats and Liberals are calling for unity. Of course their idea of unity requires everyone to agree with them on everything. This video is a good illustration of that.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For one, I can't read Washing Post articles unless I sign up to read their rag, and I'm not going to. Also if you haven't noticed many of the GOP members are in bed with the democrats. Anyway the unity Trump has called for is nothing like what liberals think unity is.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So now the Dems want unity! Where was the unity when Trump was first elected? Pelosi was showing unity when she ripped up the Trump's state of the union address on live TV? What about all the money and time spent trying to fight Trump at every turn. The Dems just could not get over their girl losing the election, so they fought Trump every day of his term.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So now the Dems want unity! Where was the unity when Trump was first elected? Pelosi was showing unity when she ripped up the Trump's state of the union address on live TV? What about all the money and time spent trying to fight Trump at every turn. The Dems just could not get over their girl losing the election, so they fought Trump every day of his term.
Yes I'm sure there was some cheating for Hillary also. they just hadn't planned on so many people going out to vote for Trump. The cheating bastards certainly had their ducks in a row this time. Although I believe they still were not completely prepared for Trump getting as many votes as he did. Its why all the swing states stopped counting almost simultaneously to figure out how many they needed for Biden. How ironic it is that Biden won all the swing states by just a narrow margin. Anyway they can shove their unity where the sun don't shine. They stole the election then ask for unity. Yeah right!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Yes I'm sure there was some cheating for Hillary also. they just hadn't planned on so many people going out to vote for Trump. The cheating bastards certainly had their ducks in a row this time. Although I believe they still were not completely prepared for Trump getting as many votes as he did. Its why all the swing states stopped counting almost simultaneously to figure out how many they needed for Biden. How ironic it is that Biden won all the swing states by just a narrow margin. Anyway they can shove their unity where the sun don't shine. They stole the election then ask for unity. Yeah right!
I smell some unity. It is on our side though. The silence about this coup is deafening... I am surprised that a internet search on coup brings up only liberal rhetoric against President Trump and allies. I’m shocked. Sure I’m not...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts