Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last 2 days Lik2hunt has been trying to pass a kidney stone without any luck. He was put in the Hospital this morning and is in a lot of pain. If any of you guys have had one of these things,you know what he's going through. I thought you guys might put in a few words to the Big Boss in the heavens and maybe help him out,because he's a good hand for the Big Boss. I've been through this before myself (4 times) and its not any fun. If the stone don't move out they may have to go in and get it(that not fun either). So if you don't mind put in a few words for him tonight. :cry: :cry: Digger

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well he still has'nt passed the thing this morning and is sick and tired of the whole thing. So since I try to find some humor in everything I laughed at him and said better him than me. :) :) I think the Boss does stuff like this just to make you tougher,or to just irratate you like a good friend would. So all you guys that have had them,its okay to snicker a little at him. :-D :-D Digger

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well Lik2hunt has passed his stone and is a happy camper once again,and he's looking forward to getting back to normal again( I told him I saw more hogs tonight) :-D :-D :-D Digger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.