Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about putting a limbsaver pad on my Contender Carbine. Anyone else do this? Do they make one to fit it or do you need to have a gunsmith grind one to fit?

Tipiguy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tipiguy,
:D They make one to fit the Encore but I think you may have to custom fit one to aContender stock. Maybe Pachmayr "Decelerator" or maybe a Slip-on could be an option? Good luck. G.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If it is a G2 stock, the Simms pad for an Encore will fit perfectly. I had one put on yesterday. It is about 1/4" thicker than the T/C pad.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Go to the Limbsaver web site and print out the templates. Then find the one that fits your stock the best and buy that one.

I have one on my Stevens 200 .308 and my Remington 11-87. You can shoot either one of these all day and not have a black and blue shoulder.

Dave.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
They do make a pad to fit the G2, but the challenge I had was finding a store that stocked enough models/sizes. Definitely worth the trouble I went through.

·
Registered
714 Posts
If you can find one, you definately won't regret getting one. Best $25 I ever spent. ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tn said:
If you can find one, you definately won't regret getting one. Best $25 I ever spent. ;D
yocan find them herehttp://www.eabco.com/encore.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts