Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aquirred a nice litte 22 rimfire pistol the other day. I didn't find a model number, but youe take it apart like a colt 1911. Smaller frame, but similar in design. Semiautomatic, vent rib, blue with black plastic grips, 8 shot clip, with exposed hammer and probably 95% condition.
Anybody know anything about these pistols? I see they are made in Spain and imported to the US. Guy I bought it from had it since the early 80's. It shoots and functions great, although I haven't shot it much yet.

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
1911 Style 22s

Shane: Those were pretty popular a long number of years ago. It sounds like it is a Llama pistol - that particular style came in the 22 LR, 32 and 380 auto calibers. I'm going to assume it is a Llama because of your takedown process. I had two, one in 32 and the other in 380. I loved em. They were reliable and a lot of fun to shoot and plink with. I would cruise the Shotgun News for the firms that make aftermarket magazines and get a bunch of them for that gun and just have fun with it. Hope this helps. Mikey.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mikey,
That's exactly what I plan to do. Don't need another 22 pistol, but It's in great shape and fun to shoot. It came with a holster and one clip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts