Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one neat stock for the Contender Carbine and I would like a few more. I remember when a guy was making them, some years ago, but I guess that went away.

URL=http://s581.photobucket.com/user/Swamper_2009/media/Contender%20Custom%20Stock.jpg.html]
[/URL]

If anyone has one that they want to sell, I am buying!

Swamper

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This stock set is made from a hard resin, appearing to be injection molded. I knew Mr. Gettel made the laminated stocks but didn't know he did these. Is such the case?

Swamper

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, that is my usual luck. Just as I warm to something or it fits my skinny feet, they discontinue it!

I didn't know that he also made them for the Contender pistol.

Double whammy!

Swamper

·
Registered
380 Posts
Have you looked at Bell&Carlson ambidextrous thumbhole stock...most comfortable and best controlled stock I have ever mounted on a tender...and thier warranty is amazing...had an issue a few years back where I fired a hot loaded 45-70 round in freezing cold temps one morning,and it cracked the stock...the stock was second hand to me,bit I called them anyway...they said send it in and they would take a look at it...5 days later,I had a brand new stock come in the mail...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.