Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI i am looking at a New Win Super X 2 3 1/2 i have owned my LAST BENELLI Shotgun or any shotgun benelli makes there warr. dep. is a joke i have a new Benelli Super 90 12ga i sent it back because it wasnt shooting right and they sent it back and said they couldnt find any thing wrong with it :evil: that is my last Benelli and i am going to sell my Super Black Eagle too :x i am going to buy a shotgun they will stand behinde VM

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looking at a Win Super X 2 12ga who has one

I don't own one but I have used one quite a bit. It's a sweet shooting shotgun, light, soft recoil even with the heaviest loads, absolutely reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

·
Registered
466 Posts

I bought a used one last year. Although I didn't shoot it a great deal, I had NO problems with it when I did. I only shot 3.5" shells through it. Recoil isn't bad. It is a little heavy but it is supposed to be being a 3.5" gun. Mine has a 28" barrel. If I were buying it new, I would have gotten a 26". Basically it is the same gun as the Browning Gold but less expensive. It also doesn't have the magazine cut-off that the Browning has. But from what my gunsmith told me, people are having trouble with the Gold BECAUSE of the mag cut-off. The SX2s are more reliable because they DON'T have the mag cut-off. I think you will be pleased with it.

·
Registered
158 Posts

I have one in 3" . I absolutely LOVE it! You can't go wrong.

Check the video out on pat Flanigan's site. He shoots for Winchester like Knapp shoots for cough, cough, Benelli :lol:

he is using a SX2 set up with the mag extension

http://www.patrickflanigan.com/

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

HI Sx2 i look at one at another store and i like them i didnt know they was back boarded that is one think that is making them pattern good they called Friday and said it was in but i had to work i am off until Thurday so i am going to pick it up Monday or Tuesday and take it out and have it work over have the foring cone cut out and a custom turkey choke made for it to shoot the new Win hevi shot going to try it out as soon as coyote season opens i have a Rem SP 10ga that i use But the SX2 is 3 pds lighter lol it is a great looking gun thanks for your help will let you know how it patterns when i get the work done Plus i get a 100.00 dollars debate from Winchester after buying it VM :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.