Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas there has been a man that has sold a few sets of contender grips on ebay. They are bench rest type grips and forearms, if anybody has any info on this man I am looking for him and have deleted his info from my address box by mistake. I need him to make me a set of grips. thanks, Kirby

·
Banned
224 Posts
heres the info...

Gunstocks Inc.
3120 Post Ave.
Bedford, Iowa

Heres his email addy for ordering also...

[email protected]

Im waiting on a stock from him myself....let you know about the quality when it gets here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for a man that makes T/C grips on e

Nope that is not him. This guy is from GA, has no website, and I believe his name is Jim something. I remember jim being part of his ebay user ID. Thanks, Kirby

·
Registered
341 Posts

Here is his email. This is an old e-mail address from about 6 months ago. Hope it works.

[email protected]

His name is James Williams. He sent me some pics and he does nice work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Possum that is it! I never thought I would find this guy. Thanks for the info I really do apprecitate it. Kirby

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Possum do you remember where he was from. I know it was GA but don't remember where. thanks, Kirby

·
Registered
341 Posts

Did the email not work? I am not at my other computer. I can see if I have that information Monday evening.

·
Registered
67 Posts

you are looking for james williams in covington , ga.. he is currently in active due to his father's health but is building some new tooling and should be back in production in a month or so..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yep that is him. I have contacted him and you are right he is out of making for the time being. My God be with him and his family. Thanks guys a ton, Kirby

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Flatlander

Have you got a phone number on Gunstocks Inc. Thanks to you I have all of their info but no number. I have e-mailed, no reply. Thanks, Kirby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts