Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like some opinions on buying a pair of $ 300 binos,What is the best bang for the buck. Also would like to know if any body has looked through the browning binos and how they perform. opinions appreciated thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
looking for opinions on binos in $300 rang

The Bushnell Legends are a very good binocular, but I think the Nikon Monarch ATB's are the best buy for the money. They have outstanding clarity and brightness. Highly recommend them.

·
Super Moderator
51,041 Posts

I'll second Jon's recommendation, I've had an 8x40 ATB for several years, it's the last bino I figure I'll ever need to buy, excellent glass for the money.

Tim

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts

I have Zeiss Diafun 8x30. I find them very clear and bright. I have been happy for years with them. :D And right at about $300.00.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Brunton Eterna 7x42.floats in case,clear priced right,mine are 4yrs old,one of my best purchases.
lizzzard

·
Registered
1,594 Posts

Have you considered looking into the newest electronic "stabilized" binos? They've been long in coming but there's certainly a strong need in anything over 7x power. I would check into customer feedback on some of the optics sites or Cabela's.
Jim

·
Registered
34 Posts

I have a pair of Leupold Wind River Olypmic 10x50mm binos that I absolutely love. I remember them being just under $300.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts

Bushnell Discoverer 7x42. Mine (B&L) cost me $320 three years ago. Now they're back under the Bushnell name and are suposed to be upgraded some. I bought my son the 8x42 Legends for last Christmas. They're great too but I like my Discoverers more.

·
Registered
308 Posts

I truly love my Bushnell Legend 8x42s. Very sharp optics and I have found that 7-8x is perfect for my hunting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts