I'm on the waiting list - even at 20% more, it's still a good deal. Maybe Cap should send an e-mail to those on the list to see who would be willing to deal with a price increase? I'm sure most would understand.
I've been holding off buying another shotgun for CAS, awaiting the '87. Been using my Son's. Would rather pay the increase vs. waiting longer, or getting nothing at all.
Kinda hard for me to have sympathy for someone trying to make money selling guns made by slave labor in China. The more stuff China sells the more slaves they can afford to keep in rice so they can make more money. When you deal with the devil you some times get burned.
Cap is a good pard, and although I'm not on the list at all, I'm gonna send him an e-mule and let him know that I'm willing to take up the slack if a pard drops out. He's gone to the wall for us Cowboys, I reckon I can can pony up a bit in return.
Happens that I shoot with Cap ocassionally and I have one of his full race 97s. It's like nuttin I ever shot before! :-D
Yea, right after I read it I sent Cap an email and said I'm still in. Looks like a bunch of others have done the same thing.
When you think about it all I have invested right now is $50 deposit and I know Cap is good for it iffn (love cowboy terms) I back out. This money has been well spent just watching it develop--the hopes, set-backs, down right confusion. Better than watching TV.
Think some have given up but also think I read that a bunch more are ready to fill in the gaps even at the new price. Heck I don't think I'll live long enough to see it and the wife has already said she's asking for the deposit back on the way to the graveyard--cell phone and all :grin:
A forum community dedicated to the great outdoors and hunting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about hunting, fishing, survival, archery gunsmithing, optics, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!