Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lady at the shop ask me to sell her husband's reloading equipment,( he died a few months ago) I have no idea what a Lyman - all American press Turret is worth? It comes with 222 rem and 30 carbine dies and shell holders. the shell holders are different than any thing that I have seen. but the press is made for 7/8 - 14 standard dies, and has adaptors for other dies or attchments.
There is other stuff like; 1 Mec 600 jr in 12ga, & 1 Mec 600 jr. in 200 ga.
both with adj. shot and powder bars.

·
Registered
169 Posts
DHL,

I don't know if eBay is a good indicator, but they've been going for $55-$70 lately. Some have been in pretty rough shape

I've got one, so I tend to notice they when they come up. A nice press, but mine is a lil springy. I use it for seating only, which is handy as all my seating dies can be left in place.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71120&item=7166302910&rd=1

That one is in much better shape than most, but look at his shipping charges:shock:

Rick

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:-D Thanks 218bee

without shipping thats a good buy!!
I'm heading to Geneva NY. in the morning, you anyplace close to there?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ah, the fingers Lakes :gulp: Good wine over there. :grin:

I'm about an hour and a half east, in Chenango County.

They grow some big bucks in the Finger Lakes/Western part of the state.

Always wanted to hunt there, but it seems like less and less time each year to go roaming.

BTW, I see that press is over $60 with shipping!

Have fun,

Rick

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that if you were closer to Geneva, I would make you a REAL good deal!! being that you would be the shipper.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow, DLH,

That press closed out at $53 + $35 shipping :shock:

eBay crazyness.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts