Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend would like to purchase my Makarov. What would be a fair price for the following?
Makarov 9X18 Russian High capacity model IJ70-18AH with adjustable sites. Gun is in very good condition with maybe 200 rounds thru it. Gun comes with 5 magazines: the 2 magazines that came with it, plus an extra aftermarket, and 2 Russian magazines that I got from Makarov. com. All are the double stack magazines. Thanks for any help you can can offer.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Bill in IL,

Probably about 8 years ago I purchase a Makarov of the same type you mention. Mine was new and came with two clips, a holster, and a cleaning rod. I paid $129 for the entire outfit.

I reload for it using jacketed and cast bullets. I made my brass from 9mm Parabulem brass. It is a very good shooter for all I paid for it. Maybe the price I paid will give you some idea as to their value. They are not expensive outfits and I think they are readily available. Good-luck...BCB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.