Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am making an Endless string jig here is one of the designs I came up with the other is similar to one in progress right now but I used Uni-strut material ten foot long this is to long to haul out on those road trips to Colorado and New Mexico just to have for friends and family just in case if you know what I mean. Any how here it is. Total cost for me to build it was $23.00 for all materials I could buy one like it for $100.00 or more through a supplier. The Uni-strut one cost me about the same the bar was $13.00 at the Electrical shop next to me. After prefiew of this if anybody is interested in a bigger copy of this with the specs. I will gladdly e-mail it to them

·
Registered
63 Posts
print request

Bowhunter,
Thanks for sharing your design. I have been making flemish strings since Traditional Bowhunter printed a design way back when. I've never made an endless before. Could you e-mail the design to [email protected] please?

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have made two of them the pivot arms are the same design. but the first one I build was with unit-strut material it will accomidate 108" string for those who do those for their compound friends as well. I made the second for travel it seems my nephew or some one always needs a new string while out hunting and we end up improvising to get through the hunt. this is the I one posted here.
on the link I made rough drawings of both so you can get it from there if you want to.

http://community.webshots.com/album/62976355oNwgaZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts