Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
From what I've seen in buying 15-20 knives in the last year or so is that older Marbles knives that were prouduced in the U.S. are popular still and were well made. The newer Marbles seem to be produced overseas now (as many other makes) and are very similar (the same?) as other brands made in China. I do own some very nice knives that are made in China, such as a subsidiary of Puma Brand, but I've not purchased one of the newer Marbles.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Older, American made Marble Knives are collectible and will be priced accordingly. Some, like an early Ideal, I've seen priced up around $1,000.
I have two of the Chinese made ones, a Cowboy sheath knife, and a two bladed pocket knife.
The fixed blade, as t.r. noted above, is well assembled and the stainless steel blade is a good grade.
I am a knife aficionado, I have American, German, Japanese, and Swedish blades in my accumulation, and will probably add another Marbles. Or two.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Tool Composite material Blade Natural material Electric blue

Automotive lighting Wood Automotive side marker light Automotive exterior Bumper

This is the only Marble’s knife I own. Made in China. Very good fit and finish, good snap to the blades. I haven’t used or carried it, but it seems to be a good knife. I would buy another.

Reactions: 336ER
1 - 7 of 7 Posts