Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the Marlin 880SQ. It is a heavy barrelled .22 bolt action set up for a scope ,with no sights. Has anyone out there bought one?? Any feedback on that model would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Marlin made these to answer the demand for guys who wanted a super accurate squirrel rifle. I have seen a few post on them and the guys that had them liked them. The real fussy guys did a replacement trigger on them as most factory triggers can be improved. I have no idea what they cost as my gun guide is a older one but it looks like a nice rifle. Marlin does make a good 22 this looks like it would be a accurate one. If you like a bolt action I do not see how you can go wrong. Jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got one of Marlin's 880 (I think it' an "A" model) sporters. This one has a standard barrel, with sights. I've used it for years, not had any problems, sounds like the heavy-barrel version would be even better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.