Graybeard Outdoors banner

Marlins model 7000 super guns

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mjbgalt 
#1 ·
The marlin 7000 rules the out of the box performance(for atuomatics).Do you agree or not.

#3 ·
I think the 7000 is very accurate. With scope attached it impressed the smallbore shooters at the range.

I bought this for squirrel hunting and am very glad I did. It puts the round right on the mark and is very light to carry through the woods.

Glad I didnt spend the all the extra bucks on a Ruger or CZ.

#4 ·
I've only seen a shot three of the Marlin 7000 rifles. They shot far better out of the box than factory stock 10/22s, but that's not saying all that much. They didn't shoot quite as well as the T/C Classic autos I've shot, but they're a hundred dollars less so that's no real slight on the Marlins. They wouldn't compete with CZ452s, though, especially if both were fed good quality ammo (Wolf Match Target or better).

#11 ·
Moontroll is absolutely correct..I had a 7000 and gave it to my grandson..having built the 10/22s with the heavy barrels etc..but the 7000 outshot them all; and it did it with nary a jam..
Wish I could say the same for the tricked out 10/22s..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.