Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
City is 98% pantie wearers. South of the city are 98% non pantie wearers...

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
I get a kick out of seeing all the solo drivers wearing masks in their vehicles with the windows rolled up.

No sure about the panties though. I suspect at least 50% of the population is wearing them but I really don't know for certain. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I get a kick out of seeing all the solo drivers wearing masks in their vehicles with the windows rolled up.

No sure about the panties though. I suspect at least 50% of the population is wearing them but I really don't know for certain. ;)

"I get a kick out of seeing all the solo drivers wearing masks in their vehicles with the windows rolled up."

Its to keep themselves from 'window lickin' !

·
22,361 Posts

just made that same comment to the wife yesterday. We road through town and saw three different vehicles with everyone in them wearing masks and the windows rolled up with the ac on. Even had one tourist tell me that they had problems finding off insect repellent because everyone wants it because there afraid mosquitos will transmit it!! Now personaly I wouldn't walk into any place of business without a mask and would find a dirt road to pee on vs going into a public restroom but making my family wear a mask in the car is ridiculous. Wonder if they make there kids wear masks at home. Never know. Germs might float on the air and come through the windows!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts