Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on the micro Dahlgrens and here is an update and tentative schedule for delivery. This is the list I compiled from the previous Dahlgren post that I'll bring up current. I'm trying to build two Dahlgrens a week but there will be a two week interuption in early November. That should give a rough idea of when to expect delivery but it is a very tentative schedule as sometimes there are interuptions. Here's the list.

1. Tommys2 delivered
2. Catwhisperer delivered
3. Seacoast Artillery delivered
4. " " delivered
5. Rayfan 87 delivered
6. Ex'49er delivered
7. Forward Observer delivered

8. Cpt Ed [week of 1/09/12]
9. intoodeep
10. Dan from Sweden
11. Raymo55
12. TripleD
13. Shred [contact by PM]
14. Mike_60
15. Mike_60
16. private name
17. Bealz
18. Southpaw1
19. Rocklock
20. private name
21. private name

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Dom please put my order toward the rear ....as I have just done something bad with the family $$$ ,bad for 'us' ,but sweet for 'mahh' (cartman style) ;D begging for forgivness !(sweet new rifle)

So it may be (will) after Christmas for me :-[
Gary

Mike and Tracy have been threating to show theirs for a week or so ,but .....they always forget ! ;D
Gary

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have the list right this time.

We had a snow storm come though yesterday and had some trees come down. We are without power along with several thousand. I am using a borrowed computer and internet service so I may not be able respond to contacts for a few days until power is restored. Dom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.