Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this in a box of other reloading gear, it seems to be a very intricately made cannon for a plaque or gift. I looked to see if I could find a source for it and found other like items but not this exact one. I have no need for it and thought maybe someone here may want to purchase it.

The barrel is just over 6" long, the base is 12" long, made from brass and possibly oak. It looks like there was a small plaque on it and there is a blemish there so the base may need some sanding and refinishing. I didn't capture the bottom, but it has a single screw on each wheel holding it on the base, the cannon pivots forward on the axel. The cannon does have a smooth bore but the breech plug doesn't seem to be removable, so that leads me to believe that it is not intended to be fired, at least I would not try it.

I am asking for $50 + shipping. It should fit in one of the flat rate boxes, so either $15 or $20, but will ship via the cheapest method. For payment I can take a check (wait to clear), Postal M.O, Zelle or PayPal. Claim here first then PM me your details. Will consider trade offers, but I am not currently in need of anything in particular.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts