Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
“It is illegal for coaches to participate in religious activities with students, including prayer and baptisms,” attorney Elizabeth Cavell wrote. “Nor can coaches allow religious leaders to gain unique access to students during school-sponsored activities.”

They called the full emersion baptisms an “egregious constitutional violation.”

That and all the other claims of "illegal" is total BS. The Constitution says "congress shall pass no laws...." establishing a religion and congress has never done so . It's "liberals" who constantly torture what the Constitution says (on this and a lot of other points) by using the courts to infringe on 'the free exercise" clause (and others) so it's they who are breaking Constitutional Laws.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the evidently ignorant news persons tnis past week called it the "full Emerson" baptism . Now I have heard of "full Nelson" and "half Nelson" in wrestling; but the full Emerson actually had me a bit puzzled, until you just clarified it for me. ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.