1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Where I live and my Labrador retriever Loomis

My son fishing for silvers this fall.

Myself on the same trip, filleting! :grin:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice photos, Dave. Thanks for sharing. Is that out on PWS? I sure miss those silvers. Makes me want to get out my Kenai fishing scrap book. A friend smuggled one down last summer (silver, not scrap book!). We held out till new years, then baked it up. MMmmmm

Right now it's sleeting/snowing/freezin rain'n all over north Texas. Got over an inch of ice on the street so far. Hope my truck don't slide down the driveway! Looks like a whole bunch of us won't be goin to work in the morning. Guess I'll have to finish welding the hog trap I've been playing with. If the weather clears I'll set it out on the south side of my lease and hunt the SE corner Friday night. Take care,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice pictures Dave!

Must be the camo, that makes the fish bite. :grin:

What kind of downrigger is that? I'm familiar with Scotty's, Penns, and Cannons, but don't think I've ever seen one of those.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian

I can't rememer the down rigger. The boat is tarped over and surrounded by 4 feet of snow right now. I equipped almost the entire boat from E-bay.

I have a few other pictures I might be able to post tomorrow. Eighteen hour day at school today!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts