Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Mosin Nagant from a friend. He bought the rifle from a sporting goods store with the intentions of sporterizing the rifle. Now I will make this simple. I cannot get reliable information for this gun and parts for it on the internet. I need to purchase a stock for this weapon. I want this gun to look nicer than the butcher job my friend did to it. I would like an original stock and handguard or a wooden sport stock for this rifle. It is a m44 carbine with a russian receiver and it has a folding bayonet on the side. Can anyone help me? Tex

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Tex said:
I recently purchased a Mosin Nagant from a friend. He bought the rifle from a sporting goods store with the intentions of sporterizing the rifle. Now I will make this simple. I cannot get reliable information for this gun and parts for it on the internet. I need to purchase a stock for this weapon. I want this gun to look nicer than the butcher job my friend did to it. I would like an original stock and handguard or a wooden sport stock for this rifle. It is a m44 carbine with a russian receiver and it has a folding bayonet on the side. Can anyone help me? Tex
Tex, I saw a stock in the latest CheaperThanDirt.com catalog. Almost every C&R gun importer is selling the M_N carbines. Pick up Shotgun News or Gun List magazines, they have ads for all the big suppliers. You might also try Auction Arms, Gun Broker, Guns America on line.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Tex said:
TEX let me know if you got my "E-Mail" ?? Ok? BigBill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts