Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Mossberg in 375 Ruger seem to be very hard to come by right now. Anyone know of one for sell. Thanks Tom

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

That's a newer item that not many FFL/dealers would want to stock, on the chance that somebody may want it.

If Bud's doesn't have one, I would suggest giving Mossberg a call - if they won't send one to your FFL, they might refer you to a stocking dealer in your area, or one anywhere that can ship it to you.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Didn't even know this was coming out. Looked at Mossberg's web sight. Think I might want to touch one of these and see how it feels.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got one thru Jerry's Sports. Mossberg 375 Ruger with walnut stock looks pretty darn good for the money. Have not gotten it to the range yet but hope to soon. Will post how it shoots.

Does anyone have some good light loads using gas checked lead bullets. Will be using it next year for white tail here in PA.
all my reloading books are 20 + years old guess I need to up date. Tom

·
2,541 Posts
Try H4895 powder with a 60% reduction from a normal full book charge, then work up from there if you want. Check out Hodgdon's web site for loads and info on using H4895 with reduced loads.

Larry

·
Premium Member
7,980 Posts
has anyone gotten one yet???

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've handled one and it had absolutely the cheapest made plastic magazine I have ever seen on a rifle . The rifle overall seemed OK but it I could not get passed the mag being that flimsy on a mag rifle

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I got one thru Jerry's Sports. Mossberg 375 Ruger with walnut stock looks pretty darn good for the money. Have not gotten it to the range yet but hope to soon. Will post how it shoots.

Does anyone have some good light loads using gas checked lead bullets. Will be using it next year for white tail here in PA.
all my reloading books are 20 + years old guess I need to up date. Tom
Shot it yet ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts