Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it occurred to me tonight that an old military buddy from alabama has the same last name as the graybeard clan. his name was eric graham (sp?) and served wit the u.s army's 82nd airborne division from 91 to ? ring any bells? probably a long shot , but you never know.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
myronman3,

That name doesn't ring a bell but if I come across it I will be sure to let you know. Sorry I wasn't able to help you.

Faye aka Mrs Graybeard

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
myronman3,

There are still alot of Bill's family that we don't know about so there is a chance that Eric could be related.
Do you happen to know what part of Alabama he was from?

Faye

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not a clue. it has been about ten years, and my memory fades. alot of the guys i can see their faces so clear and remember everything we did together, but i'll be damned if i can recall their names. one thing i am good at is remembering what state they hailed from. this guy eric was a real wildman, stories of which most couldnt believe. he was a very close friend and i am sad to say like so many of my other airborne brothers, i have lost contact with them; probably never to see them again. but i think of them often; even more so now with world events being what they are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.