Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a basic 3x9x40 rifle scope. I have read some very positive posts about Swift, but havn't seen much about Mueller.

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome quickdtoo. You seem pretty happy with your mueller scopes. Does that mean you like them better than comparable switft scopes. Thanks for the info.

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
Pretty much!! As much as I like the Swifts, I have ta say that I like the Muellers more considering they are comparably priced and the Muellers have more features.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
quickdtoo said:
Welcome to GBO!!
You won't find too much on the 3-9x or 3-10x Sport Dots, but you will find lots of posts on the 4-16x50IGR and 8.5-25x50IGR and several on the 2-7x32 Multi-shot. All are great scopes for the money and a bit more, I have one of each as a matter of fact!! :wink:

Tim

http://www.muelleroptics.com/reviews1.htm

www.muelleroptics.com

www.theopticzone.com
Hmm, looks good to me???? Did I goober it and maybe Graybeard fixed it?? :? If so, I'm sorry. :oops:

Tim

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
Uh oh, then I know perzackly what I did and I'm real sorry, Jon...and Graybeard!! :oops:

Tim

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Swift 3x9x40 basic scope that I am quite happy with. I should mention that Swift has a lifetime over the counter warranty. Just take it back to your dealer and he'll swap it out on the spot. I have a Weaver 3x9x38 that was just 30 bucks more and is superior to the Swift in all regards. The Weaver is superior to my Leupold VX-1 too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts