Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,019 Posts
JPH45 I totaly agree with you. The way I was treated by one of their phone salesman I would not even give them the time of day. Didn't know any better called them up for a order butter would not have melted in the guys mouth till I gave my address then it was I will not sell to you (click) no reason why he hung up. I even called back just to see what I did wrong. Had to drag it out of them why. Heck they live and work in Tenn. and enjoy the tax system they should at least support the state residents. Sorry about getting on the soup box.

· Registered
1,019 Posts
I am still in JP's corner on this they are in Tenn. enjoying the tax structure but will not sell to residents. Yes it is a business decision. Other mail order companys survive selling local. They did mail me a catalog to my address when I didn't know better and called them they cut me off when they found out my address. Now guise why I fell the way I do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.