Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
To each his own. I've done business with these people for a long time, and never had anything but good service. In fact, usually faster shipments and often better prices then Midway. They are in business to make a profit. If they could get the business from the states in question, and make that profit, I think they would. I will continue to order from them as before. If additional information becomes available, I might rethink my position.
Wally

· Registered
949 Posts
xl1200r:

I see this your first post. Welcome to GBO.

Thank you for that post and info. As stated in my earlier post, I figured there was a business related reason for their decision. They are a business that has to watch their bottom line, and if a profit could be made in that area they would. Again, I have found them good people to deal with.

Wally

· Registered
949 Posts
So, their competitors have decided to do different. So support the competitors. That is the great thing about our capitalistic business system in this country. Maybe their decision not to sell local (and therefore not needing a local tax auditing system and expense) is the reason they can continue to give such good prices. More power to them. A lot of people dream of being able to start and maintain their own company so they can run it as they want. And it is your right to support the competitors and spend your $ elsewhere. Obviously NSS will soon go out of business and this will all be over.

Wally

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.