Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some how i have lost the sight blade out of my Ruger single six. Is there anyone here that would be willing to sell me one?

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
have you contacted ruger to see if you can get one from them?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Several years ago, I took a day off from work on my birthday to spend the day in the woods. I carried my Ruger OM Single Six. When I returned home, I discovered the front site was gone. It is held on by a screw and somehow had come loose. I called Ruger to see about ordering a replacement. The lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and nice. Bottom line, Ruger replaced the site for free. I received it two or three days later in the mail. Great customer servise, I'd say! :grin:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have to be the original owner of the firearm for them to replace the it for free?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. Just one more question before i call ruger.

I don't like the hammer profile that is on it now. It just seems like it sticks up too high. Can i order a Bisley hammer and have it put in the single six?

·
Administrator
26,058 Posts
Don't think so. I think you need grip frame, trigger and hammer all as a package. Something about the geometry of them I think I've read. But then I've never tried it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just wondering. If not i'll just get use to it i guess. They make a Bisley in 22 lr so i thought it might work. thanks for all the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts