Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently picked up a no smith b-square mount for a no.1 Mk 3 enfield. minis a no.1 Mk 2 but i don't think it will make any differeance. i can't figure out the instructionsand every time i screw it on to the side of the gun it is at about a 80 degree angle. there is no diagram to identfy what parts are what and it seemed to me there are to many leftovers when i try it!! i would forever be in the debt of anyone who can help me

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
kevin.303 said:
i recently picked up a no smith b-square mount for a no.1 Mk 3 enfield. minis a no.1 Mk 2 but i don't think it will make any differeance. i can't figure out the instructionsand every time i screw it on to the side of the gun it is at about a 80 degree angle. there is no diagram to identfy what parts are what and it seemed to me there are to many leftovers when i try it!! i would forever be in the debt of anyone who can help me
Have you contacted B-Square for some help? Perhaps with a phone call they could talk you through it.
Telephone
800-433-2909 within the United States
817-923-0964 outside the United States
FAX
817-926-7012
Postal address
P. O. Box 11281, Fort Worth, TX 76110-0281
Electronic mail
Customer Support or Information: [email protected]
Webmaster: [email protected]

Jim

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
kevin.303 said:
Go to "gunboards.com" schroll down to "Richards Lee Enfield forum" or "British Gun Pub" post your problem and someone will answer you I'm sure. BigBill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts