Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i've been looking for a shotgun for a while. reading all kinds of reviews and really shopping around.
i've found a beretta 390 used but in great condition at a pawn shop. the chamber and bores are so brite it looks unfired, and the stocks and perfect. i can't find a single flaw.

the cost with tax is $550. my question is, is this a reasonable price or should i try to get him to come down? and if so, then to what?

any help would be great
thanks
Travis

·
Registered
93 Posts
Beretta 390

I bought a Beretta Silver Mallard several years ago. It performed flawlessly for years. I sold it , regretted it and couldn't afford the new model (391--$1000.00) The Wal Marts in my area all have the Beretta AL 390 (lightweight model) in matte finish and synthetic stock for $529.00. They are not called Silver Mallard and don't have the cut off switch on the left side. This one also has been a flawless performer. $550.00 may be full price for a used one but not too bad. You won't be disappointed in the Beretta. I guess you already know they come with 3 chokes. They shoot any 2 3/4 through 3" magnum interchangeably. Good patterns too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.