Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a stock and forearm for one of my projects.

I need a monte carlo set as I will be using a scope. A wood set is fine but would prefer synthetic.
I have a .243 SL barrel to trade or will pay cash.

Spanky

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Hi Spanky, I will trade you a like new camo painted Monte Carlo set for your .243 barrel, IF it currently shoots 3 to 4" groups at 100 yards, or may be capable of doing that. I don't need a tack driving varmint rifle, just something light, small, and fairly powerful to keep in the truck. Funny, I don't have a .243 and never really desired or wanted one but what the heck!!. If this is OK PM me your address and I will get them right out to you, USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation. This is a very nice looking Monte Carlo stock set....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Thanks buddy, I have responded and I would be happy with that barrel as you describe it. I do think this stock is just what you need for your project. Let me know if you are in agreement....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Thanks Spanky, I have sent you a PM and the stock set will go out tomorrow. The barrel ands stocks will cross in the mail....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Your welcome Spanky, and thanks to you as well. It has already gone out in the mail, USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Andy thanks also for sending the barrel out so quickly, they will pass in the mail....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Hi buddy, the barrel came in a short time ago in the middle of this big wind and rain storm we are going through. The outer edges of the storm "Noel" are battering the Cape and Islands pretty good right now. I tried the barrel on 4 different actions and it fit each perfectly!! Unbelievable and I am very happy with that. All I need now is scrounge up a scope rail and get some ammo. I can always borrow a scope off another rifle and then it's off to the range, most likely after hunting season. I hope you get your stock set today, the barrel and stocks were sent out pretty close to one another time wise..I hope you are happy with them....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the stock set today Andy. Just as you said, they are perfect.

Just what I needed for my 20 gauge project!!

Thanks again for another great trade.

Spanky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts