Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: I have a nice set: 10yr old NEF 243 Handi Rifle; factory trigger job; factory fit 20ga ultra slug barrel; factory fit 50cal muzzleloader barrel. Scopes included on all. With the trigger job, these shoot really nice. All in very good condition. Just don't use them any more. Would like $700 for complete package.

UPDATE: Willing to split this up as follows:
Handi Rifle with 243 stripped barrel: $300. 4.5-14 scope and rings with it: add $150
20ga rifle slug barrel stripped: $100. 3-9 scope and rings with it: add $100
Mz barrel stripped: $100. 4x scope and rings with it: add $50

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I'm slow to reply ... kind of new at this.
Yes, I'll ship to your FFL at the $700 price.

·
Super Moderator
51,061 Posts
As stated in the rules, you must list a selling price for anything listed for sale, that includes all parts when offering part out options.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Tim, so who gets this 20ga barrel? Scratchmark said he will take it before, you added the rules about pricing the items if you decide to break it up. Then jbohio says he will take it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
51,061 Posts
Scratchmark should be given first choice since he posted first.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Scratchmark should be given first choice since he posted first.

Tim
Understood. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I've been in negociations for a packake deal since original posting .. thx
I thought an "I will take it" trumps any PMs, texts or emails. The OP then decided to bust it up and price components, jb?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
posting an I'll take it for something not yet offered ????? ,,, should be first AFTER item is offered .. all good , I got shafted outta 2 items last year ,,

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
So if scratchmark posted an "I'll take it" before the prices were listed, is he held accountable to buy the barrels at any price?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I haven't heard from him at all in a couple days and really don't want to step on any toes. And with the newness and fear of getting shafted, I believe ill back out. Thanks for the warnings guys.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I haven't heard from him at all in a couple days and really don't want to step on any toes. And with the newness and fear of getting shafted, I believe ill back out. Thanks for the warnings guys.
I agree. Just too much grey area in the classifieds now. I just usually pm the seller if they have a complete firearm for sale and let them know if they decide to separate to let me know. You said I will take it with no price and what would happen if he came back and said 300 for barrel? Would you be obligated?

·
Registered
233 Posts
He gave me a good price for the two but hasn't responded back. Almost too good. I believe i'll look elsewhere. What we need is a GBO bank where all sellers and buyers have to be approved before using these classified so that us members will feel safe. Sad it comes to this these days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts