Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to buy my two of my grandson's there first gun. A few year's ago I bought my first grandson a Rossi 22/410 combo only cuz the dealer told me that nef quit making the versa pack. Now that I know that was a lie I'am looking at a NEF versa pack from Wally world.Question to any one who has the versa pack Is the rifle barrel drilled and tapped for a scope? The rossi is Thanx**********************ogo

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Yes, it is drilled and tapped for a scope and a much better gun than the Rossi also!!!!....<><.... :grin:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MSP ret. Thank you.I'am sure glad to here that. I was so up set with the quality of the Rossi that I bought for my first grandson.*************ogo

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I have a versapac and it is indeed a neat little combo especialy for kids. I'm sur my 4 year old will give it a work out in a couple of years. I bought it for my Dad last year and it got him out shooting again for the 1st time in years. He passed away this winter and when I drove his truck away from his house it was in the back seat.

·
Registered
157 Posts
the dealer told me
I wouldn't trust a dealer farther than I could throw him. There's plenty of info on the internet, I start and end my research there and don't even bother asking for the dealer's opinion. I don't want "popular" rifles, I want good ones. They like selling what's popular because it moves inventory. Beware of the advice they give. I've heard some REALLY stupid things from dealer's mouths.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts