Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted share .. Mortar barrel was a purchased from cannonmn and mortar bed by Len Duck Island Cannon works... Thanks to both on making this one happen.. El Caz...

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
EL Cazador 66 & cannonmn,

Finders Fee or, Commission??? :D :D :D All joking aside. It looks Great! I'm glad that, I was able to have been a (very) small part of this. ;D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
EL CAZ, I LIKE IT!!! wish it was mine too!!! what can i say, that's a very nice mortar.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops! I'm sorry Intoodeep... Yes your where the key element to this project, I thank you sir.. As far your commission PM your address maybe Santa has something for your stocking.. ;) :D ;D Hey Lance, Tropico & Double D Thanks for your Complement and the infamous Kewpie doll, I had a feeling you would like this one.. El Caz

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Double said:
Neat little mortar, nice been but really nifty touch is the lions head!!! You score a kewpie doll!!!
EL Cazador 66,

Wow, you scored a "Kewpie Doll". Good Job! And in an "au naturel" state..... I think DD is get soft about the paint thing..... :D

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
EL Cazador 66,

I really looked that little gem over while it was on Cannonmn's table at the Ohio Artillery Show this year. It's a really nice tube and the work done by Duck Island Cannon Works is more of their usual excellence. I'm not a collector, but if I was, I sure would like to have one of those!!!

Tracy

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Flux, If I tell ya going to have to kill ya :)... Na just kidding got them on EBay under bronze or brass items. I'm sure you can get them there still.. El Caz...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts