Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I submitted my application for concealed carry permit in the state of Utah. When I lived in Kalifornia I wanted one but knew I couldn't get one. I feel much safer now, but recently I got a job in West Valley, kind of a tough area. So I went ahead and applied and I know I'll get it. I also put on lay away one of these:
http://www.kimberamerica.com/ultra.php

:grin:

Now I will need a holster for front waist carry. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Here's another Kalifornian who'd like to follow you to Utah and do the same thing.

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Like to see the card carrying public. I have had my CCW for over 3 years now. :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Dusty, if you own property you can sell it and buy a shack for a third of what it cost in Kali. That's what I did. I saw my opertunity and all of a sudden I didin't want to live there anymore. Poof, gone am I.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's nice to see people getting their CCW permits. the more people get them the more the anti gun people get pissed off. The nice thing about here in Tx I don't have to go through the Brady Check since I have my CCW. I can pick my guns up immedeatly!! :lol: and that really pisses of a bunch of anti gun people i know.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here in Utah they have the instant check, so I can walk out with my new toy upon purchasing. But the background check is skipped if I have a CCW , saving me $7.50. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts