Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
Please feel free to post all the pics you would like to share right here. :)

My time stamp feature is slightly off, the dates and times are not accurate. ;)

Thanks, Dinny

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Re: New centralized location for pictures

If I was smart enough I might, but alas I am not. I am a self taught computer old guy, and even with your directions on "how to host pics", I cannot get there from here. I will have to find someone to walk me thru the first time by phone. All the instructions has to have someone that understands computers, and I don't.

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Dee said:
If I was smart enough I might, but alas I am not. I am a self taught computer old guy, and even with your directions on "how to host pics", I cannot get there from here. I will have to find someone to walk me thru the first time by phone. All the instructions has to have someone that understands computers, and I don't.
Dee,
I use a computer everyday at work and had difficulties the first time I posted pics myself. I could help you when I get home from this deployment. We'll talk again sometime in the near future. ;)

Take care, Dinny 7 more days........ :D

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

Excellent! Thank you for the offer, and above all, thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Dee said:
Excellent! Thank you for the offer, and above all, thank you for your service.
Thank you! It's an honor to serve.

Dinny

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

Almost all of my family served, I have an 84 your old Uncle that has 2 Purple Hearts and 7 Bronze Stars from numerous landings in the Philippines. In his heyday, he was a man's man.
Both my boys served, with the oldest in an Airborne unit in Alaska (he has been out about ten years), and my youngest having just got out. He was a Sgt. in the 82nd Airborne, with one tour in Afghanistan, and 2 tours in Iraq. I am just a lowly retired Police Sgt. with SWAT and Tactical K9, but I'd like to think I made a difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts