Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE THREE NCSTAR PISTOL SCOPES BUT ALL ON SMALL CAL.S 17,22,22-250 WITH NO PROBLEMS.. I HAVE 2 T/C PISTOL SCOPES ON MY HEAVY HITTERS BUT I HAVE TO KEEP SWITCHING THESE 2 OUT ON OTHER BARRELS.

DOSE ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERINCE WITH NCSTAR ON LARGER CAL .???

WOULD I DARE TO PUT ONE OT THESE ON A 45-70 , 454 ????

THEY DO HAVE A LIFETIME warranty

ANYONE SEE ANY GOOD articleS ON THEM???

JUST DONT HAVE THE MONEY TOO KEEP BUYING BARRELS AND THE HIGH PRICED SCOPES...

HELP

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
New Century Science&Technology(NCSTAR)y

i'd like to know the same thing :shock: i bought a 2.5xNcSTAR scope and put it on my ruger 22/45. it is excellent so far and clear as a bell. it was really cheap in price. i see now that it is also offered in a 2x7x32 model, which is also cheaply priced. sometimes you get what you pay for but the one on my 22 auto is wonderful. :idea: i know ! someone buy 2x7 and put it on a heavy kicker to try it out. :eek: that would be a great service to handgunners worldwide :lol: maybe it would drive the price down on all the burris and leupold's so we could buy them too. :-D

·
Registered
71 Posts

Just purchased the 2-7 and put it on my 223 pistol. Shooting a .500 group. I have 3 rifle scopes. 1 on a .270, 1 on a 243 and 1 on a 7mm08. They work as good as any Leupold I ever owned. My brother has one on his 50 cal. muzzle loader shooting 150 grs of powder and no problems....I like it.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

well good i just recived a 454 encore and 1 have a 45-70 comming on my new g2 when ever it gets here .. IF they hold together on them i will buy stock in the co. you cant beat a scope for 40 that holds up like 240..

if they hold up i will put a post in product review :D

any one else using these scopes?????? :?:

·
Registered
46 Posts
JoeKool

JoeKool, you can find'em on Ebay...I got one of the 4X and it is pretty clear as described by others but I won't use it in a hunting application since it is very forgiving as to the angle at which I look through it. I was trying to dial in my super 14 in.222 when I noticed how much off center the reticle could be before the field of view would black-out. I have since resigned it to more of a plinker tube for now.
I have thought of stress testing it with my 10" .357 Maximum :twisted: to see how it would hold up!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

i just bought a 2x7x32 model NcSTAR for $58 shipped. i'm gonna order a 30-30 ackley improved contender barrel to set under it and try it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts