Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to do a search of the threads and found nothing. Does anyone know about them? Are they any good? Will be going on a .223 contender.

·
Registered
71 Posts
well you ask a question that I am surprised has not got a rise here. I have got 3 of them all 3-9x40 lighted recticle. I have them on 270 win, 243 rem, 7mm08 and my brother has one on his 50 cal Encore shooting 150 grs with a 295gr bullet and have had NO Problems at this time. I can pull sub minute of angle groups with all guns. I think for the money they can not be beat. I feel they are better than any Tasco ever made.....

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have one on my 30-06 Encore handgun and it will shoot 1" or less, unfortunately I can't shoot it but about 1.5"-2.0" It has never shifted on me. Now for the bad things. The optics are not very bright and not very clear to me and it will not track correctly. 4 clicks will get you 1" sometimes and it will get you 3"'s the next. I will be pulling it off the -06 and move it to my 10" 7-08 and put an Elite in it's place. No, they are not the greatest scopes out there but they are well worth their cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts