Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I get to pick up my 3rd CZ pistol. The 75B Compact. looking so forward to getting this one. Thinking it will be my CCW pistol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought a CZ75 compact about a year ago for my CCW. I was carrying a 5"1911 and wanted something smaller. Trigger wasn't bad, but I wasn't impressed with the accuracy. Replaced plastic guide rod with ss one from cajun gun works, along with their hard chrome 10X bushing and aluminum grips. The 10X bushing took out the play in the barrel/bushing, and the accuracy really improved. Bushing is easy to replace. I think this is the best improvement I made on the gun. I am now happy with my choice.

·
24,453 Posts
This pistol has excellent reviews, all over. Some guys say it's like a little 1911 and it's also double action if that's what you want to use. Never had a problem with a CZ or the VZ 58. The 58 is very accurate.

·
24,453 Posts
250 rounds this morning, 50 were HP. Not a glitch one not even a burp. I can live with this. Feels good and accurate.
Works like a Beretta 92 only much smaller. We put it through the ringer, it came out clean. I've never had a problem with any Czech Republic firearm i've ever owned.

Not CZ, or VZ.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts